CGM ELVI in Healthcare system
For home-based care and rehabilitation
CGM ELVI enables product manufacturers and service providers in the fields of home-based care and rehabilitation to offer genuine added value. It also allows them to meet health insurance company requirements for a video guidance system to be in place.
CGM ELVI facilitates rapid and qualified guidance and directions regardless of location. It ensures straightforward assistance for any issues and problems that may arise. At the same time, visual contact means that the session remains personal and that it is easier to impart information. Family members or nursing staff can be included in the video consultation if necessary.
CGM ELVI can also be used to conduct video sessions between various branches/locations or staff.
Benefits for home-based care and rehabilitation
- Enhanced service because of personal guidance and instructions via a video call
- Fulfillment of health insurance company requirements for a video guidance system to be in place
- Rapid and straightforward assistance for any issues and problems that may arise
- Elimination of the need to travel reduces the burden placed on staff and patients.
- Visual contact makes it easier to impart information.
- Involvement of family members or nursing staff in the video consultation